Friday, January 14, 2011

Obstacles.

My brother left the T.V. for me.Finally.Gosh! I am soo much happy!Now I will have the remote in my hand for 1hour-compelete-60 minutes! Just imagine!Now I am going to watch my favourite talk show.

No wait. Quick look at the clock.Arrr.It must be over by now. Why the hell my luck is so unfavourable always?
No problem. There must be something worth watching still."Kittu.." "Uff!! ayi mamma!"

Half hour past.
Back again.
"Trin-trin" 2557*** .Trusha!
"Hello? Afterall yaad aa hi gayi kisi ko!" "Kaam tha to aa gayi varna.."
15 minutes.
"Chal bye "
"Maine call kia hai balance bhi mera hai then what's the problem?"

"Nahi bye yaar.Coaching time"
I want to watch T.V. you stupid!

Phew! Fifteen minutes still left! Butterflies in stomach.forget them. Now chuha-billi there to join the colourful butterflies.Oh yeah! I have my part of maggi left yet uneaten! Bhagoo! To the kitchen! I am supergirl! 
In my over-excitement.. thud!
Betrayer maggi now all over the floor! Damn!
:'(
Mamma: "Clean it.Now."
:'( :'(
 10 more minutes.sob sob..

NOW WHATSOEVER HAPPENS I WILL WATCH THAT IDIOT BOX.NOTHING ELSE.

But how could Mr.Murphy not play his part?

Quite in control now I searched for the remote.
On the bed? No. On the table? Naa..
ANYWHERE? Disappointment.

Seach properly.
ITS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN!

Mujhe bagavat ki boo aa rahi hai.. My brother's conspiracy!
I won't leave it. I will do it.(It appered as though whole of my life was based on this search.As if this is my only aim of life!)

Knock.Knock. Okay dear brain stop knocking. Be good and let intution play its role.
Knock.Again.
Shutup!
It was only after half a minute(when time is precious you count every single second passing) that I realized that it was the door. Soo stupid!

Guests.Arr..
Half hour more..Luckily my brother hasn't show up yet. Back to pavallion.
Now where's the remote?Search begins again.

"Time is up. hat vaha se."
"Mummy! Maine abhi tak nahi dekha not done!"
"Tumhari galti.Its his time now. Get back to studies now."
My brother comes and picks up the remote kept over the idiot box.
Arrrr.....

4 comments:

  1. hey..nice post n i love this template!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is little funny but u thought if you think the whole scene aagain and remove the things that didn't go in ur favour with the way u want that things to happen and imagine this that you are watching ur fav. talk show and no one will disturb you...
    iam sure you will get this whole scene in real just next day

    nice post and beautiful blog
    check out mine also
    check my blog
    http://iamhereonlyforu.blogspot.com/

    and ha told me if you follow my method

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Husain: hope so..
    @Ayuchi: Thank oOo!!
    @ Chirag: Thanks a ton! I did follow your method. I have to confess it was a bit crazy at first, but got more and more enjoyable as I got through!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...