Thursday, December 30, 2010

My part of happiness.

I don't know what made me turn but so I did unknowingly.He was right there infront of me.I stared for a minute or so.So did he. There were just too many words unspoken.Its weird how the person I used to know too much once now stands in front of me as a compelete stranger.Tears welled up but never fell.It was as if I turned into a statue or something.
No, this is not him.I tried to convience myself.
He is dead to me. He was not heartless like the person infront of me. He was someone who cared about people around him not this guy who is the meanest and the most selfish person I have ever came across.He was someone whose eyes always reflected truth but this person is full of lies and totally hollow.He was someone who could go to any extent to see me smiling.But this person doesn't even bothered when I stood completely miserable and helpless.With much difficulty I managed to collect all the shattered parts of myself and was prepared to move the other way.
Then came she.And it all came back again.She looked at me as if she had defeated me in some world war. Not having any idea what to do,
I ran away.From the person who never cared.

And from the girl who had my part of happiness.

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...