Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Long long dormancy!

Hey people. Good to get back again here.January, February... and its midst of march now. I have been a very busybee recently (well that's my side of the story! To others, I was as lazy as I could ever be.!)
But it was a good time actually. I restored communications with people I lost all hope of talking again to. I got low and then got up yet again. There came a time when the sand ran out of my hand and I can do nothing but watch people leave. So, ultimately, I left everything and had time for myself.. Away from distractions and everything( Not to mention I have never been as crazy as I have been lately!). But all's well that ends well!! I am back to being myself now. And as Mr. Wilde quoted , " Life has been described as a comedy to those who think and tragedy to those who feel."- This sentence has played a major role actually( only after Bobot's role) in getting me through every stupid mess I made.  I tried painting not for other but solely for myself..I tried my hand at photography..I would like to share few clicks of mine. So people do lemme know I click okay okay or not! ( If you need any of the images, let me know. I would love to share.). May you all have a good time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...