Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Seven days.

Monday:
Life asked me-"Hey girl! You need something?"
I said:" Nothing at all! I am happy with whatever I have."
Life walks away.Amused.

Tuesday:
Life again comes to me gaily-"So, Changed your mind ,huh?"
"Not yet."
:)
It walks away a bit disappointed but more like amused.

Wednesday:
Life is back: "Soo..."
I am like-"Noo...."
=)
Totally disappointed.

Thursday:
Life-"Do I have to ask the same again?"
"Only if you want."
"You in need of anything?"
Yawns.
Laughs.
Goes away.

Friday:
Life-"Back again!!"
:)
"Okay. Bye."
A bit pissed off.
Saturday:
"???"
"I told NO "
Totally pissed off.

Sunday:
: |
"Yes.I do want something."
"Go to hell! Can't you see its sunday? HOLIDAY.Then it will be monday yet again."
:'(

Stupid it was.And yet we complain life never gives what we ask for.
Moral of the bakwaas story: Never say no to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...