Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My dear Prince Charming..

A plain rugged off blue denim. Black shirt. Handsome face. Attractively heighted. Sexy undone messy hair. Perfectly coal black piercing eyes. And a seductive expression. You sat all the way over there in front of me after every twenty-two hours for two hours everyday.

And still I was supposed to act casual and perfectly normal! Huh! But hey!! Don't worry. It has been very easy. All I have to do is to - Stop laughing at your class time comments, Stop smiling each time your voice encounters my ears, Stop skipping a heartbeat each time you take my name, Stop being speechless everytime I caught you staring at me, Stop being in seventh heaven each time you call me for no-so-specific reason, Stop being nervous each time you hold my hand for the game, Stop being glad each time you ask for no one else's notes but mine, Stop being amused each time you try to make me laugh at your silly jokes, Stop praying that the class never gets over, Stop listening to the song you played hundred times, Stop thinking about you every time I go to bed and every time I wake up. So, There's not much I have to quit doing.You see, Its not a big deal actually.

I mean you are a total hunk but seriously not of my type. You are a 'each-night-party' guy and this party thing is just not me. You have gotta 'I-don't-care' attitude , Which is not me again. You don't worry about your future because you know you would do good wheresoever life takes you. Your friends are the hippiest and coolest ones( And yeah! Totally spoilt!) whereas I prefer being with so-called-nerds but genuine people. You are a liar, womanizer.. And as I have said before not of my type for sure! So I don't give a damn about whatever you are! 

Finally I would like to ask a totally idiotic question-  "Am I supposed to lie anymore like I have been doing in the last two stanzas?"

2 comments:

  1. Wow....This is right from heart...watever he is : devastated but ego-ed, spoiled but cool or womanizer but........... really he has a place where...un-spoiled, un-devastated or un---womanizer type of guys can nver be...a place ready to accept him in the end, after all his egoistic showoffs.....uncontrolled scenes of his life.... his unacceptable attitude....

    And I guess that place is your heart....

    Lucky dog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am so waiting for further details! Contact me, asap!

    ps: written well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...